Ordway Law Group, LLC
Divorce & Family Law

Month: January 2022

How do I file for divorce?

If you decide your marriage is over and you wish to end it, you will have to file for a divorce with the court. Marriage is a legally binding contract. The only way to get out of it is by suing your spouse to end the contract. Georgia.gov explains that to file for...

read more

Ordway Law Group, LLC – A Reputation For Excellence In Resolving Complex Divorces

Contact Us


FindLaw Network