We Resolve Legal Matters Across The Country
At Ordway Law Group, LLC, we have a strong reputation for addressing and resolving the most complex family law matters, including those that reach beyond the borders of Georgia. Sometimes during a divorce, one spouse will move to another state. In other circumstances, there may be a vacation home in a different part of the country.
Our law firm is skilled at resolving out-of-state issues across jurisdictions. Your interests are central in the representation we provide.
We Are Adept In All Out-Of-State Issues
Our lawyers have an intimate understanding of how Georgia family laws affect out-of-state matters. We are prepared to represent in-state residents or spouses who live outside of the state or country and have family law issues tied to Georgia.
We are equipped to address a myriad of issues, including:
- Divorce when one spouse lives out of state
- Divorce when a military spouse lives or is deployed out of state
- Child relocation
- Out-of-state child support enforcement
- Out-of-state marital property division
- Obtaining temporary support from out-of-state spouses
- Out-of-state family law contempt actions
When representing out-of-state residents, we are often able to resolve their matters without the need for them to travel to Georgia. Each case presents unique circumstances, and we encourage you to contact our firm to discuss your specific matter with an attorney.